Give us a call to schedule an appointment 302.366.1200
We know how stressful initial diagnosis is, and we’ll work with you to try and get you seen as soon as possible with any of our Physicians. To request an appointment simply call our office 302.366.1200. We accept direct appointment requests as well as referrals from other physicians. We also welcome the opportunity to provide second opinions. Be assured that our exceptional physicians will do their very best to help you.
We accept most insurance carriers, and our staff will work with you before you come in for your appointment to ensure your coverage for services is addressed. Our goal is to help eliminate the worry and stress so you can concentrate on getting well.
We ask that you:
- Bring your insurance cards to each visit.
- Please notify us of any change in insurance, your address, telephone number, employment, and marital status.
- Bring a list of all medications that you are currently taking (including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements).
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician.
- If you wish, bring someone with you to help listen to your physician’s comments and responses to your questions.
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the office. This includes lab, medication and radiology appointments.
We understand that emergencies and special needs can occur, and we will do our very best to accommodate your specific needs. Should you need to cancel an appointment, please provide as much notice as possible (at least 24-hours) in order for us to adjust physicians’ schedules and accommodate other patients’ needs.